TO COME OUT OF THE OCCULT

 

 

No matter what cult you are in, whether at your tertiary institution or college or whatsoever name it is called anywhere in the earth, God can change you and make you his child; only believe)

 


Say out loud: "Jesus, forgive me for everything i have done in times past. Remove me from the bondage and entanglements that I am in now. Remove sorrow from my heart. Jesus have mercy on me and save me!"

 


  Confess: 1 John 1:7-10, Colossians 1:12-14, Psalm 51:10-12, Ezekiel 18:21-22, 27-28, Isaiah 8:11-13, Isaiah 28:18, Joel 2:32, John 1:12-13, Romans10:9-13, Acts 2:21.





PRAY:


1. Father, let every covenant, agreements, oaths, pledges with the enemy be broken now in Jesus name


2. Father, let every curse assigned against me be broken now in Jesus name


3. O Lord, remove every mark, stamp, label, records and files of the enemy against me in Jesus name


4. O Lord, let every property and material of the enemy be burnt to ashes in Jesus name


5. O Lord, have mercy on me in Jesus name


6. O Lord, please forgive me in Jesus name


7. O Lord, open my hears to hear from you in Jesus name


8.  O Lord, connect me to mine helper in Jesus name


9.  O Lord, let the holyghost rest upon me in Jesus name


10.  Father, let me see the end of mine enemies in Jesus name


11. Father, let mine enemies be wasted in Jesus name


12.  Father, scatter every plan and design of Satan for my life in Jesus name

 

13.  Father, let my children and my spouse be saved in Jesus name


14.  O Lord, give me divine uplift in Jesus name


15.  O Lord, remove reproach from my life in Jesusname


16.  O Lord, remove shame from my life in Jesus name


17.  Father, give me divine direction in Jesus name


18.  O Lord, let my picture, hair, image, clothing or anything representing me in the custody of Satan be totally destroyed by the blood of Jesus


19.  Let the blood of Jesus swallow me up


20.  O Lord, let the power and yoke of Satan be broken in Jesus name


21.  O Lord, help me , in Jesus name


22.  O Lord, send prosperity to me in Jesus name


23.  Thank you Lord, in Jesus name


24. Father, I thank you in Jesus name

Comments