DEFEATING INTERNAL ENEMIES

   

Jesus says: "And a man's enemies shall be they of his own household"(Matthew 10:36)

  

The enemies within are the problems of every struggling man and woman. Stagnancy, Death, Sufferings, Barreness, Wickedness, Slavery, sicknesses-etc are all resultant of household wickedness. If you don't destroy the enemies within, the enemies outside will be boasting against your life.

 

HOW TO BREAK THE YOKE

  •  Make sure you are in Jesus
  •  You have received the power of the Holy Spirit
 Make sure you give to the needy and give tangible offering to God in church services and don't owe tithe (Psalm 41:1-3, Malachi 3:8-12)

PRAY LIKE THIS:
1. Father have mercy on me in Jesus name

2. Father fight for me in Jesus name

3.  Father uproot every witchcraft in my life in Jesus name

4. Father kill everything that is against my progress in Jesus name

5. Father save me in Jesus name

6. Father open ways for me in Jesus name.

7. Father, open my spiritual eyes in Jesus name

8. Father, fight them that fights me in Jesus name

9. Father open my understanding in Jesus name

10. Father, give me wisdom in Jesus name

11. O Lord prosper me in Jesus name

12. Father I thank you for everything you have done in Jesus name

13. Father i appreciate your goodness towards me in Jesus name

14. O Lord, i than you. 

Comments