Prayers Against Marital Delay And Marital Turbulence

Psalm 68:6 "God setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land."


Genesis 2:23-24 "And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."



1 Corinthians 11:7-9 "For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man. For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man."

 Proverbs 18:22 "Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord."

Marriage was ordained by God and it is God's will that every man should have their own wife and every woman their husbands. The scriptures can not be broken. So the word of the Lord must come to pass.

There are anti-marriage spirits out there, spirits that hinders and frustrates marriages, and men and women that are eligible for marriage. Spirit spouses, witchcraft, evil covenants and evil marriages are some of them - they block marriages. The issue of marital delay is rampant these days, even some has given up on marriage. This is a disaster. (1 Timothy 4:1-3). It is not God's will that you should remain single when you should be married. Although it seems husband material and wife material are hard to find but God will give you your own husband or wife.

Your marriage delay is not of God.

I prophesy into your life today that whatever is hindering your marriage shall give way in the name of Jesus.

Most causes of marital delay include spirit husband and wife, witchcraft, polygamy, and polygamous witchcraft, marine covenants and curses, evil marks, familiar spirits. For some people, marriage has become an impossible task for them. To some other people it is like marriage is not part of God's plan for them because it has been hard for them getting married or finding the right spouse or even finding a spouse at all or lasting in any relationship.

In some families, they don't enjoy marriage at all, while some families are filled with single mothers. Some people don't have peace in their marriage and for some, there is no love. There are forces behind all these things.

Ask the Lord to forgive you all your sins and your parents' sins that may hinder your marriage.

Isaiah 10:27 "And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing."

PRAYER POINTS

1. Let God arise and let every enemy of my marriage be scattered in the name of Jesus.

2. Every power responsible for marital delay in my life, die! In the name of Jesus.

3. Let every embargo on my marriage be broken in the name of Jesus.

4. Let every arrow fired against my marriage backfire in the name of Jesus.

5. Let the yoke of marriage reproach be broken in the name of Jesus.

6. Let the yoke of marital delay be broken in the name of Jesus.

7. Every power that is sitting on my destiny, die! In the name of Jesus.

8. Every power that is covering my glory, die! In the name of Jesus.

9. Every power behind shame, disgrace and reproach in my life, fall down and die! In the name of Jesus.

10. Every power behind delay and neglect in my life, die! in the name of Jesus.

11. O Lord, restore my marriage in the name of Jesus.

12. O Lord, roll away my reproach in the name of Jesus.

13. O Lord, connect me with mine helper in the name of Jesus.

14. O Lord, connect me with my husband/wife in the name of Jesus.

15. O Lord, fix my marriage in the name of Jesus.

16. O Lord, heal my marriage in the name of Jesus.

17. O Lord, set my spouse free and set me free in the name of Jesus.

18. O Lord, set my marriage free in the name of Jesus.

19. Every power that is tying down my marriage, release it and die in the name of Jesus.

20. Every power that is troubling my marriage, die! In the name of Jesus.

21. O Lord, reveal my helpmate to me in the name of Jesus.

Praise God and thank God.


Reach us on tcrojem@gmail.com, +2348052881701




                                   

               

Comments