Power Against The Wicked

Psalm 27:2 "When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell."


Psalm 37:12-15 "The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming. The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation.Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken."


The bible is replete with character, deeds and judgement/reward of the wicked. The wicked shows no mercy. The wicked does not fear the Lord.


The wicked hates justice, truth and righteousness, the wicked mocks the righteous.

The wicked hates your prosperity, progress or success. The wicked wants to stop you.

If there are wicked men and women in your family and in your household, to succeed will be hard. The wicked is hateful and jealous without a cause. The wicked will use enchantments, spells curses, hexes, sorcery and charms to attack people's destinies. The wicked could be anyone you know or you don't know, even someone close to you (Matthew 10:36). 

The wicked hinders, frustrates and destroy anything good. The wicked hate joy, laughter, goodness and happiness. 

The wicked wants you to fail. He wants you to suffer. He causes sorrows. The wicked is in league with the devil, he is directly influenced and controlled by the evil one. The wicked are witches and wizards, jealous and envious household enemies, jealous friends, demons and satanists. He schemes and works on your downfall.

                            THE REWARD OF THE WICKED

Psalm 9:16 "The Lord is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands."

Proverbs 11:8 "The righteous is delivered out of trouble, and the wicked cometh in his stead."


                                         PRAYER POINTS

1. Every power that is against my progress, release me and die in the name of Jesus.

2. Every power assigned to kill me, die, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every power that is making life hard for me, die, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every satanic padlock assigned against my life, be broken and shattered in the name of Jesus.

5. Every owner of evil load in my life, carry your load, and die, in the name of Jesus.

6. Every power tying down my life, release me and die, in the name of Jesus.

7. Every power that is delaying my marriage, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

8. Every power manipulating my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

9. Every power that is delaying my blessing, die, in the name of Jesus.

10. Every power that would not let me succeed and excel in life, die! In the name of Jesus.

11. O Lord, open my eyes to see what I need to see to prosper in the name of Jesus.

12. O Lord, connect me with the person I need to meet for my story to change in the name of Jesus.

13. O Lord, connect me with my helpers in the name of Jesus.

14. Every power that has risen up against my marriage, die! In the name of Jesus.

15. Witchcraft in my father's house, witchcraft in my mother's house, assigned against me, die! In the name of Jesus.

16. Let every yoke of delay and the stronghold of delay be broken in the name of Jesus.

17. Let every spirit and every power of rejection in my life be destroyed in the name of Jesus.

18. Household witchcraft, kill yourself in the name of Jesus. Polygamous witchcraft, commit suicide, in the name of Jesus.

19. O Lord, lift me up in the name of Jesus.

20. O Lord, have mercy on me and attend to me today, in the name of Jesus.

Thank the Lord for his grace and mercy.

Comments