Prayers To Deal With Witchcraft

                                                                          
   

                                          

                                            Exodus 22:18,  Job 5:12,  Isaiah 8:9-10,  Isaiah 54:17


Before you can successfully deal with and overpower witchcraft, you must shun all wickedness and be righteous and be good. Witchcraft is wickedness and you can not overcome wickedness if you're wicked, be good and the good Lord shall fight for you. Pray violently. 


 

                                                                    PRAYERS


1. Let every power that says i will not succeed be destroyed in Jesus name.

2. Let every power assigned to hinder my progress be destroyed in Jesus name

3. Let every power that wants to bring me down be destroyed in Jesus name.

4. Everyone that says I will not prosper, let them be disgraced in Jesus name.

5. Every power assigned to stop me, let them be broken in Jesus name.

6. Every power that is behind limitation in my life, die in the name of Jesus.

7. Every power that is militating against my marriage be destroyed in Jesus name.

8. Every power behind my struggle, be destroyed in Jesus name.

9. Everything that has been said against me that is affecting me, let it be broken in Jesus name.

10. Every power that is working against my destiny, die in the name of Jesus.

            Thank God and glorify God.

Comments