Dealing With The Spirit Of Slowness And Sluggish Progress

 

“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,” (Luke 4:18)


“Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?” (Isaiah 29:15)


There are some spirits in our lives whose mission is simply to slow us down in everything. In our careers, education, families, businesses, etc. All they do is make sure everything moves as slow and as sluggish as possible.


While these spirits don't just appear in our lives for no reason and out of nowhere, they are subordinates of other spirits or entities that afflicts us. I remember a time I was praying against snails and snail spirits because I was seeing it in my dreams often. Then one night in my dream, the Lord told me that it is a serpent from my mother's house that is using those snails against me and making things difficult for me. So I had to deal with both the serpent and the snails.


Many people do pick snails or see snails in their dreams and though many know what it means, not many have been able defeat them. The problem is not the snails, the problem is what is sending or using the snails against your life. Now, snail spirits are part of the slow or sluggish spirits we are talking about.


In my deliverance journey so far, I have also seen other spirits like tortoise spirits, centipede spirits, crab spirits (Dr. Olukoya wrote an entire book on *the spirit of the crab*) and other spirits that are assigned to people to slow down their journey and their progress in life. You will see some ladies getting married in their late forties, some of it could be caused by these spirits.


I've met a guy who spent 12 years to get 4-year degree in a university. Something kept slowing down his academics.


If things are moving too slowly for you or you've seen yourself picking snails or seeing snails in your dreams, you should get rid of these spirits from your life.


I know another person who was always seeing tortoise in her dreams and we prayed together for weeks and no change. Then I begin to enquire of the Lord what is wrong. It was then revealed that her great grandmother, a marine worshipper, had dedicated all her children to marine spirits and in turn a tortoise spirit was given to her and her children to confirm the dedication. So we had to break the evil dedication before the tortoise eventually left her.


Somebody once shared his dreams about sloths with me and this person I know is sluggish and dumb.


Maybe what you see are crabs or centipedes in your dreams, they are all on the same mission - to delay you and slow you down in life. The spirit of crabs is even worse, because it takes you backward when you are at the edge of a breakthrough.


Some powers and entities that use slow and sluggish spirits against people and families that I know are idols, serpentine and marine powers, witchcraft, incisions, idolatry, occultic powers.


                                What To Do


There is nothing to do than to pray.


“If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.” (John 8:36)


"Strangers shall submit themselves unto me: as soon as they hear, they shall be obedient unto me. Strangers shall fade away, and they shall be afraid out of their close places."   (2 Samuel 22:45-46)



                               Prayer Points


1. Every spirit of snail in my foundation, die! In the name of Jesus.

2. Every spirit of snail or any snail assigned against my progress, die! In the name of Jesus.

3. Every witchcraft curse upon my life, be broken, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every power assigned to frustrate, slow down or hinder my progress, die! In the name of Jesus.

5. Every power that is caging my destiny, scatter, in the name of Jesus.

6. Evil forces, witchcraft, strongholds, that is against my progress, scatter by fire! In the name of Jesus.

7. Any power, anyone, assigned to slow me down, die! In the name of Jesus.

8. Every power behind staleness, sluggishness, in my life, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

9. O Lord, uproot everything you have not planted in my life, in the name of Jesus.

10. O lord, stop whoever and wahtever is trying to stop me, in the name of Jesus.

11. O Lord, eliminate anything that will hinder my way, in the name of Jesus.

12. O Lord, end fruitlessness and fruitless efforts in my life today, in the name of Jesus.

13. O Lord, arrest whatever seeks to arrest my blessings, in the name of Jesus.

14. O Lord, make me stronger than my enemies, in the name of Jesus.




Comments